Monday 30 November 2009

Is John Frusciante still in The Red Hots?

In an inteview with 'Classic Rock Magazine' Chad can't talk about John.

With all of these projects going on, how do you find time to sleep?


Things are starting to slow down, actually. Thanks to [producer] Rick Rubin, I’ve just finished Kid Rock’s album, which came out really well. And I’ve started again with the Chili Peppers, which means I won’t be able to do any Meatbats stuff for a while.

So the Chilis have finally returned to work, following the 2006 double-set Stadium Arcadium.

Did guitarist John Frusciante, who in recent interviews seemed to express antipathy towards doing so, take some persuading?
[Sounding uncomfortable]: Well… at this time I can’t talk about that. I have been told to stay away from the John questions.

Who might produce it?


I really can’t go into any more detail than what I’ve said.

Read the full interview HERE.

No comments: